Different types of reflash
ECUs can be calibrated in a number of different ways, to suit the individual requirements of different Bike owners.
Remapping for economy
you can choose to have an ECU remap to significantly improve fuel economy, helping to keep your fuel bills to a minimum.
In some cases, an economy remap may be able to deliver fuel efficiency increases of 10%, meaning that they provide an excellent return on investment.
Remapping for performance
Whether you’re a driving enthusiast looking for a more engaging drive, or just want to every last drop of performance out of your Bike, a performance remap will help to maximise the drivability and responsiveness of your vehicle.
Performance remaps can provide a significant increase to your vehicle’s RWHP, improving both acceleration and top speed.
Remapping for both performance and economy
In many cases, it’s possible to improve both the performance and economy of a vehicle by tweaking the ECU settings to be better balanced, providing you with the best of both worlds
- IAP Fuel Maps
- TPS Fuel Maps
- Ignition Timing Maps
- Ignition Dwell Map/s
- Electronic Throttle Valve (ETV) Maps
- Fuel Trim Map/s
- Injector Balance Map/s
- Exhaust Valve Opening Maps
- Adjust RPM Limiter
- Adjust Fan Temperature
- Quickshifter / Autoblipper Activation Voltage
- Pit Lane Limiter – (Requires Race Tools)
- Disable Evap / Purge Valve
- Disable Stock O2 Sensor
- Disable Deceleration Fuel Cut
- Disable Exhaust Valve
- Disable PAIR Valve / AIS
- Disable Top Speed Limiter
- Disable Steering Damper
- Traction Control Maps
- Launch Control is part of the our tuning Package. It allows you to set a Launch RPM and also Ramp Parameters to assist with getting fast consistent launches from your bike, all controlled by the stock ECU.
- Pit Speed Limiter allows you to set the RPM to limit the speed
- Our ECU Flashing Products allow you to tune the various maps and settings available in the stock ECU found in fuel injected bikes
For further information on any aspect of remapping, get in touch with an expert Tuner of the Monster Bike Garage today on +9613831114